COVID-19 Precautions at Thanksgiving Coffee
What we are doing to keep our employees and customers safe
We take health and well being very seriously, and have been ahead of the curve when it comes to responding to the COVID-19 crisis. Thanksgiving Coffee implemented these new strict company-wide guidelines as Proactive Measures against the spread of the Coronavirus on March 17th.
- No visitors. All tours of our roastery, coffee cuppings, and espresso training sessions have been canceled.
- Deliveries to the office are received outside and then decontaminated.
- Office staff has transitioned to working from home.
- We re-configured our coffee package production line to give more space to our production staff.
We are disinfecting all the things:
- Shipments of green coffee are decontaminated before stocking.
- All production counters and surfaces are disinfected at the beginning and end of each day.
- All hands are washed, then washed again.
This is a constantly evolving situation. Please check back on this post for updates.
We are doing everything we can here at Thanksgiving Coffee to make sure that we stay healthy and operational so that A Just Cup is always full.